Terms & Conditions
All the terms and conditions must be read and followed before availing for any of our services. All the visitors and clients approaching us are liable to follow the rules for the convenience of both the parties. The terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘ozdiplomaassignments.com.au ’ are referred to the ozdiplomaassignments.com.au and ‘you’ is referred to the parents, guardians or students as well as any other individual using the services of our website or the contents of it.
- The contents present in this website are under copyright and can only be used by ozdiplomaassignments.com.au or someone liable to the services from our side. A non-commercial use of the content is accepted, however.
- The use of the content of this website is completely restricted for any commercial use without the proper permission under any circumstances.
- ozdiplomaassignments.com.au holds every right to the contents displayed on the website.
Limitation on Use
- The minimum age limit for the subscription to ozdiplomaassignments.com.au is 10 years. If you are below 10 years of age, the services that we offer can only be availed if the prior recommendation of the guardian is provided.
- The receipt that is provided to you from our side solely belongs to you and until the mutual agreement, it is not allowed for you to transfer the material to someone else.
- The authority to use our noncommercial services is limited when granting to you. After a proper agreement from both us and yourself, you can modify copy, download, distribute, display, perform, transmit, publish, reproduce, duplicate or offer for sale any data represented from our side with a properly written act.
- Our agreement clearly states that you cannot submit the work as an assignment for acquiring grades or completing submissions. The assignments are only a place for you to study and comprehend the subject.
- If you are found of violating the terms of our website, then the action may term up to the cancellation of the license to our website.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- If there is an issue with the website for you to access or delay in service, we are not responsible. Although, we will provide you with complete help and support from our side.
- We hold no responsibility if there is any data loss on your PC, server or network.
- Although we always use the trusted software on our website, there is no guarantee for your experience with our website to be free of errors.
- We can and also have the proper right to suspend the services due to maintenance, repair and updating purposes.
- If there is a failure of link or equipment from your side, then we will not be responsible for the inconvenience.
- If a student fails or doesn’t get satisfied results, we will not be held responsible. We have certified experts and we will always support them but cannot guarantee their excellence.
- If the grades are poor from our services, we will offer a redo of the entire work. But under any circumstances, we will not be refunding the payment.
Revision and Refund Policy
Observe the REVISION AND REFUND POLICY section carefully.
We have a complete right of changing the subscription fees and charges to our other services.
If any of the terms remains unenforceable under any circumstances as a whole, the other condition will still be remaining unaffected.
If there is need to change the terms and conditions of our services, we have the right to do so without issuing a prior notice to you. Under certain circumstances, the new set of protocols will supersede the previous one.
We can terminate a definite or the whole part of a service if there is need to do so arrives.
The latest agreement made between the student and our website (ozdiplomaassignments.com.au) will completely supersede the previous one made.
By subscribing to our services, the student agrees to receive emails and subscriptions via email from ozdiplomaassignments.com.au about our latest services and promotional offers